Thursday, November 19, 2009

Brown Dog Welding - Unique Tig Weldin' Craftsman

Got a holler from my pal Dawes raving about a site I had to check out. I start digging through the pages and honestly I just lost the next 15 minutes to checking out the cool items Josh of Brown Dog Welding was cookin' up. Not only are the items unique and use found objects that any of us wrenches can take a likening to, there is a level of craftsmanship that puts his work into another realm. I am a details kind of guy and I just had to email him and get the skinny on how he puts things together. Sure enough, he tig welds everything and those time consuming details shine. Whether it be the consistent flow of the welds or the cleanliness of the materials used, I am truly a fan. My plan now is to hopefully get a couple of unique items created for Rusty Knuckles down the road. Check out his site, but be forewarned, you are going to be there for a while.

Brown Dog Welding

Year Of The Chopper Blogspot

Brown Dog Welding on Flickr